- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Control Chamber has fined the exiled oppositionist on 900 thousand euros2012-05-30 14:22
Financial monitoring service of political parties of the Control Chamber of Georgia has fined Bidzina Giorgobiani on 900 thousand euros for transaction on the bank account of the charity fund "Komagi". The fine amounted to ten times the amount of money transferred, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the statement of the Financial monitoring service, the consideration of the offense by the Control Chamber was scheduled for May 28.
"Neither the offender nor his representative has attended the meeting. The Governing Body has fully provided the implementation of the legislation and the absence of the party has not become an obstacle to the proceedings. Thus, the meeting was held without the participation of the parties and Bidzina Giorgobiani was fined for illegal donation to the fund "Komagi", said in a statement, the edition reported.
Recall, Bidzina Giorgobiani, who now lives in Germany, has transferred 90 000 euros to the fund "Komagi", main purpose of which is to provide financial and legal assistance to the people, laid-off for political reasons.
Giorgobiani stated that the Control Chamber has sent the protocol of the offense to his mother by the mail, and he did not understand from the paper what the evidences of the Control Chamber were.