- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan sent two notes to Iran2012-05-30 18:04
Azerbaijan has sent two notes to Iran in order to clarify the fate of two young writers - the citizens of Azerbaijan Farid Hussein and Shahriyar Hajizade. According to Trend, it was declared by the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Elman Abdullaev.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One note was sent to the Azerbaijani Embassy in Tehran, the second - to the Consulate General of Azerbaijan in Tabriz.
According to Abdullaev, Iran has not officially confirmed the presence of citizens of Azerbaijan in Iran. The Azerbaijani side has sent several letters and held meetings with senior Iranian government agencies, but so far all the efforts of the Azerbaijani side remain inconclusive, the edition reported.
"Solving problems of the Azeri citizens is a priority of Azerbaijan diplomatic missions abroad. Azerbaijani government is making every effort to return to our citizens back home, because our citizens are dear to us", Abdullaev said.