- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Successful test of Pakistani missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead2012-05-31 13:21
Pakistan has conducted a successful test of a cruise missile air-launched Hatf-VIII, which is capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, the Interfax reported referring to the military department of the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Missile range amounts 350 kilometers. Details of the tests were not reported.
May 29, Pakistan also conducted a successful test of ballistic short-range missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead. Note that the missile Hatf IX has damage radius of 60 kilometers and can also carry conventional warhead.
Similar trials were held on May 10.
April 25, Islamabad conducted a successful test of ballistic missile "Shahin", capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, RIA Novosti reported with reference to a Pakistani TV-channel DawnNews.
According to media reports, the modified missile "Shaheen-1A" (Hatf-4) has a range of start-up to 800 kilometers. It fell in a designated area in the Indian Ocean. No other details are still unknown.
This launch was Pakistan's response to India's first test launch of intercontinental ballistic missile "Agni-5" with range of more than five thousand miles, held April 19.