- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian government tenders resignation2012-05-31 14:10
Toady, Armenian government submitted its resignation. This was announced by the Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan during government meeting, the RIA Novosti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I have submitted resignation of the government to the President today", Sargsyan said. He added that members of the government must fulfill their obligations till the formation of a new government.
Armenian government's resignation stems from the fact that the parliament, elected on May 6, holds its first meeting today, the ITAR-TASS reported. In accordance with the Constitution of Armenia, the President accepts the resignation of the government in the day of the first meeting of newly elected National Assembly.
Recall, Armenian President appoints the Prime Minister within ten days after the resignation of the government. The government must be formed within twenty days after the appointment of the Prime Minister.