- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Abkhazia, 37 repatriates have received shelter2012-06-01 13:00
37 repatriates have received shelter in a five-story apartment building in the village of Machar, Gulripsh region, Abkhazia. Most of them came back from Turkey. The rest are the Abkhazians, who have returned from Syria, Adjara and Abaza, who came from Karachaevo-Cherkessia, the Caucasian Knot reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The repatriates have got the keys to the apartment at the State Committee for Repatriation. The meeting was attended by President of the Federation of Abkhaz cultural centers in Turkey Feridun Akusba, the head of the Cultural Center in İnegol Kapba Talat and the Deputy Head of the Gulripsh region Administration responsible for immigrants Vadim Kharazia.
Chairman of the State Committee for Repatriation Zurab Adleiba stated the five-story apartment building was located in a short drive from Sukhum. A year ago, five-story building with two-and three-room apartment was bought for 50 million rubles by the State Committee for Repatriation. More than 20 million rubles were spent for its renovation. However, the repatriates will carry out finishing work by their own, the edition reported.
Note that currently construction of apartment building in the village of Dranda for repatriates from Syria is being conducted. Recall, in early May, 27 people returned back in Abkhazia for permanent residence. In contrast to the house for the repatriates from Turkey, internal repairs, and furnishings will be completed in this house for repatriates from Syria.