- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Unidentified persons killed teacher and burned down school building in Dagestani village2012-06-01 14:13
In the village Tsebari, Tsuntin region, Dagestan, unidentified persons have killed a physical education teacher and set fire to the building of rural school.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The republican Ministry of Internal Affairs reported the ITAR-TASS that on the eve, about 23:20 Moscow time, the criminals shot with automatic weapons Zairbek Gazimagomedov, a gym teacher, who was leaving the mosque after prayer. He died on the spot from the wounds.
"After 20 minutes, the same people set fire to the gym of the village school, located on the outskirts of the village. The buildings have burned completely", the editions's resource reported.
At the same time, according to the RIA Dagestan, a senior source in the power structures of the republic reported that law enforcement agencies have already established the organizer of the crime in the village Tsebari. According to the source, the teacher wanted to stop the criminals. The source reported, that was a local leader of the gang Gamzat Koiniev and three of his accomplice.
Currently, law enforcement officers are looking for militants. It is known that Gamzat Koiniev was born in the village of Hutrah, Tsuntin region, where last week a major fire took place, 40 houses burned down.