- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hillary Clinton arrives in Yerevan today2012-06-04 12:44
The head of the U.S. Department of State arrives in the Armenia's capital Yerevan today. This was reported by the IA Panorama.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During her visit to Armenia Hillary Clinton is going to meet with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan, as well as with the other officials and leaders of civil society.
According to the Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the agenda of the talks in Yerevan includes a wide range of issues concerning the development and deepening of the US-Armenian friendly relations and the peaceful settlement of the Karabakh conflict, as well as regional and international issues of mutual interest. After meeting with the head of state there will be held a joint briefing, the edition reported.
Recall, the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is on official visit to Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan on June 4-7, during which she is going to discuss "the important issues of regional security, democracy, economic development and the fight against terrorism" with the presidents of those countries and other officials. The U.S. Department of State has announced that she would meet with "leaders of civil society" in all three Transcaucasian republics, and in Georgia she would also meet "with a wide range of political figures", the ITAR-TASS reported.
During her stay in Georgia, the head of the U.S. diplomacy will take part in the meeting of the bilateral Commission for strategic partnership in Batumi on June 5.