- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE mandate in Georgia prolongation issue to be discussed in Vienna2009-02-18 14:22
On February 20th , at the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly Georgia intends to strive for prolongation of this organization mandate in the conflict areas again.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The report on Georgia at the Parliamentary Assembly meeting will be presented by Goran Lenmarker, the OSCE special envoy in the conflict areas of Georgia - Imedi.
The Russian side will participate in the debates - Novosti-Gruzia.
The Parliamentary Assembly meeting in Vienna will last up to February 22nd .
Last week Goran Lenmarker paid a two-day visit to Georgia and conducted meetings with representatives of Georgian authority and opposition.
Together with Terry Hakala, the OSCE mission in Georgia head, he visited the OSCE military monitors' base in Karaleti and acknowledged the situation in the conflict area.