- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA: Georgia is main reason of difficulties between the U.S. and Russia2012-06-07 11:40
According to the representative of the U.S. Department of State Mark Toner, Georgia is the main reason of difficulties between the U.S. and Russia. At the same time, the U.S. was not going to give up its position, the VZGLIAD reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's not surprising that it (Georgia) is an object of serious disagreements with Moscow. When we speak of a "reset" with Russia, we note that there are fields in which we can work constructively and achieve real progress, but there are such issues as Georgia. Nevertheless, we are not going to retreat from our position", Mark Toner said at a briefing in Washington.
State Department spokesman added that June 5, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton held successful talks in Georgia, the Interfax reported.
Recall, June 6, Hillary Clinton completed her stay in Batumi, where she arrived on June 4 to the meeting of the US-Georgia Commission as part of the Charter on strategic partnership in 2009.
On the eve she stated that the parliamentary election in Georgia this year and presidential election in the future will be "the opportunity to deepen democracy and the legitimacy of democratic institutions" for Georgia.