- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another massacre in Syrian province2012-06-07 12:30
As reported by the MK.ru, another massacre took place in the outskirts of the Syrian town of Hama. As a result, more than 80 civilians have been killed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The massacre happened on the night of Thursday near the Syrian town of Hama, in Al-Kubeyr and Maarzaf. According to various estimates, from 78 to more than a hundred civilians were killed. The dead included 20 women and children.
The Syrian opposition reported that the village was shelled from tanks, and then members of "Shabihi" (in Syria - something between folk vigilantes and special services) entered Al-Kubeyr Maarzaf. As a result of the operation, the population of Al-Kubeyr was destroyed almost completely, only a few people could survive.
According to the Gazeta.ru, Syrian authorities have categorically denied any involvement in the incident, accusing the opposition of trying to provoke the entry of foreign troops in the country.
The massacre in Hama was the second such incident in the past two weeks. In late May, 116 people were killed in similar circumstances in the Syrian town of Hula in the province of Homs.