- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Council for Ethnic Relations established under the President of the RF2012-06-07 14:14
Vladimir Putin signed a decree establishing the Council for Ethnic Relations under the President of Russia, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the Kremlin press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In order to improve public policy in the field of international relations, I decree: to establish a Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Ethnic Relations", noted in the document text, the Interfax reported.
"Council is an advisory and consultative body under the President of the Russian Federation, established in order to ensure cooperation between the federal bodies of state power, bodies of state power of subjects of the Russian Federation, local authorities, public associations, scientific and other organizations in addressing issues related to implementation of the State National Policy of the Russian Federation", noted in the press service statement.
The Council was headed by Vladimir Putin. The first deputy head of presidential administration Vyacheslav Volodin and Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Kozak became the Vice-Chairmen of the Council.