- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
House of Security Council secretary of Ingushetia shelled from grenade launchers2012-06-08 12:56
In Ingushetia, unidentified persons shelled the house of the Security Council secretary of the republic from grenade launchers, RIA Novosti reported, citing a source in law enforcement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Around 02.30 Moscow time, four shots, presumably from a underbarrel grenade launcher, were fired at the private house in the town of Malgobek, owned by the Security Council secretary Ahmed Kotiev", a source said.
As a result of shelling no one was hurt. House was slightly damaged. Now the search of criminals is being conducted; the issue of instituting a criminal case is being discussed.
May 17, unidentified persons fired and wounded a former police officer in the Baksan region of Kabardino-Balkaria, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the SU TFR for the country.
"On Thursday, around 23.10 Moscow time, two unidentified persons in the village of Atazhukino, Baksan district, fired the car "Lada Priora" with a former police officer in the RKB inside", the representative of the department said.
The officer was wounded but managed to get to the hospital where he received medical treatment. "We know that when the injured man was police officer he had received threats from members of illegal armed formations", the representative of the investigation said.
At the scene there were found 11 shell casings of 5.45th caliber and four cartridges of 9th caliber.