- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
First success achieved in Geneva2009-02-18 18:04
The participants of the 4th round of Geneva Talks managed to agree the text of the proposal on establishment of the joint mechanism of incidents in border zones of Georgia and South Ossetia, as well as Georgia and Abkhazia prevention and timely response, said Boris Chochiyev, the Plenipotentiary representative of the president of South Ossetia on the phone to RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We agreed the text of the proposal on mechanism of incidents prevention and response", said Chochiyev, the head of the South Ossetian delegation.
According to the agency source, the document is of advisory character and has no legally bound.