- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Next round of the consultations on Caucasus to be held in end May-early June2009-02-18 18:19
The next round of Geneva Talks on settlement and stabilization of situation on Caucasus will be held in end May-early June 2009, shared the informed sources in the Palace of Nations - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The consultations are conducted under the aegis of the UN, the EU and OSCE, the participants are the delegations of Russia, Georgia, Abkhazia, South Ossetia and the USA.
As it was previously announced, the participants of the fourth round of the Geneva Talks managed to agree the text of the proposal on establishment of the joint mechanism of incidents in border zones of Georgia and South Ossetia, as well as Georgia and Abkhazia prevention and timely response.
Boris Chochiyev, the Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of South Ossetia explained that the document is of advisory character and has no legally bound.