- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The court has arrested Kabardino-Balkarian official and his property2012-06-09 19:34
Moscow Tverskoy Court has arrested the head of the Federal Postal Service in Kabardino-Balkaria, the former Deputy Minister for State Property and Land Resources of the Republic Ruslan Zhamborov on suspicion of theft of state property in amount of almost 20 million rubles, the RAPSI reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Thus, on Saturday, the court granted the appropriate application of the investigation.
The court has also arrested the Minister for State Property of Kabardino-Balkaria Habdulsalama Ligidova on the same case.
On Thursday, it became known about the detention of four major officials suspected of illegal privatization and subsequent sale of the Philharmonic Hall in the center of Nalchik, worth about 20 million rubles.
Deputy Minister for State Property and Land Resources of the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria Ruslan Zhamborov has received verbal instructions from the head of the administration of the president of the RKB Vladimir Zhamborov. Using official authority, the Deputy Minister ordered to prepare an order for seizure of property of the State Culture Institution "Kabardino-Balkar State Philharmonic" from the operational management of the Ministry of Culture of the republic to the republican coffers.
Later, the official ordered to privatize this object with undervaluation up to one million rubles. April 17, 2012, members of an organized group sold it to a business lady Madina Khatsukova without an auction, the RIA Novosti reported.