- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers may meet under the U.S. mediation2012-06-14 14:32
The U.S. may soon organize the Armenian-Azerbaijani dialogue. This was reported by the IA Turan. According to edition's sources, in Baku, Hillary Clinton was asked to organize the Armenian-Azerbaijani dialogue under the mediation of the United States.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Organization of direct dialogue is not a new practice for Washington. In principle, the proposal can be considered within the operating schedule of the U.S. Secretary of State. In any case, the issue should be discussed with Yerevan, and with Moscow, if it is necessary", the source said.
"If an agreement is reached, the matter will be addressed through diplomatic channels, and the first meeting may be held in the coming months in Washington at the level of foreign ministers", the edition's sources noted.
The agenda also included the matter of continuing the political dialogue with Azerbaijan, and both parties have expressed an interest in this, the IA Regnum reported.