- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Relative of the President of Tajikistan killed in Dushanbe2012-06-14 14:34
On the night of June 14, Holmumin Safarov, a relative of the President of Tajikistan Emomalii Rahmon, was shot down in Dushanbe. A group of unknown persons killed him with a few shots to the head, the RBC reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The murder occurred on the southwestern outskirts of Dushanbe, near the bus station, when Holmumin Safarov went out of the car. According to preliminary data, the killers used a Makarov pistol. Other details of his death are still unknown.
According to reports, the victim was husband of the sister of President of Tajikistan Emomalii Rahmon and served as director of the state unitary enterprise "Tadzhikles".
According to the Lenta.ru, the Tajik Interior Ministry has confirmed the information about the death of Safarov. A criminal case on the murder was instituted. According to the edition, Interior Minister of the Republic Ramadan Rakhimov, who accompanied the president in working visit to Sughd, returns to Dushanbe in connection with the event.