- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of South Ossetia is considering appointing a new head of the National Bank2012-06-15 14:38
At today's meeting, the presidium of the South Ossetian parliament supported the submission of the president to appoint Felix Zasseev the chairman of the National Bank of South Ossetia, the IA OSRadio reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In addition, the presidium members have approved another submission of the head of state on the appointment of Gennady Gabaraev the Deputy Chairman of Chamber of Control and Accounts RSO. Both issues are included in the agenda of the session of the parliament, to be held today.
As recalled by the IA Regnum, June 13, the parliament of South Ossetia took decision on resignation of the chairman of the National Bank of the Republic Oleg Dzantuev. Thus the deputies responded to the submission of the President of South Ossetia on Dzantuev's resignation.
Deputy Chairman of Parliamentary Committee on Budget and Taxes Vadim Tskhovrebov told the MPs that the issue of resignation of the head of the National Bank was discussed at the meeting of his Committee, as well as at the meeting of the presidium of the parliament. "As a result, the decision to grant the request of the Chairman of the National Bank of the voluntary resignation was taken", Tskhovrebov said.