- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign ministry received the special envoy of the Council of Europe Secretary General2009-02-19 10:26
On February 18th Alexander Nalbandov , the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia received Boris Wodz, the newly-appointed Special Representative of the Secretary General of the Council of Europe in Georgia and Claudia Luciani, the Political Director of Directorate-General of Political Advice and Co-operation. The meeting was also attended by Zurab Chiaberashvili, the Permanent Representative of Georgia to the Council of Europe.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting, which was of introductory character, the sides discussed the main issues of cooperation between the Council of Europe and Georgia and prospects of future relations.
The Georgian side noted the current hard situation in exercising human rights on the occupied territories of Georgia and expressed its gratitude to the Council of Europe for conducting monitoring aimed to find facts of human rights violation.