- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government allocated additional GEL 500 thousand for the Patriarchy2009-02-19 11:30
The government of Georgia allocated additional GEL 500 thousand for the Patriarchy from the surplus fund. GEL 300 thousand are to be spent on the Patriarchy TV development, GEL 200 thousand - on reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Cathedral of the Most Holy Mother of God in Poti, said Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance to davit Sharashenidze, the Patriarchy representative, at the meeting on February 18th .gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Baindurashvili, the functioning of the Patriarchy TV is very important for the whole Georgian society, therefore assistance in the renewal of its material and technical base, improvement of the broadcasting, is necessary.
According to the Minister, GEL 25 mln are allocated for the Patriarchy, and the government will comply with its obligations.
In his turn, Davit Sharashenidze announced that the entire sum allocated from the surplus fund, will be spent on technical re-equipment of the TV.