- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yerevan residents are participating in city beautification2012-06-18 17:57
The action "Wall of Wishes" to improve the appearance of Yerevan, which was to be held from 1 to June 15, jointly implemented by the Ameriabank and Yerevan municipality, will be extended for another five days, the Armbanks.am reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The action started on the North Avenue in Yerevan in the International Children's Day on June 1st from Children's drawing competition.
As part of this campaign, the Yerevan residents have the opportunity to submit their proposals for improvement and design of the city, placing them on the "wall of wishes".
"The program was of great interest to the public, as evidenced by the number of the wishes of the inhabitants, posted on the Facebook pages of the Ameriabank and Yerevan municipality", stated in the press release.
According to one of the coordinators of the action, a volunteer Anna Abrahamian, "basically, the capital's residents want to see return "Old Yerevan". "Kids are interested in playgrounds, swimming pools, recreation centers, camps, as well as the conditions for cycling in Yerevan", the Caucasian Knot quoted her.