- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Expert: Nurgaliev's visit to South Ossetia is connected to security issues2012-06-19 18:35
On the eve, Russian delegation headed by the Deputy Secretary of Security Council of Russia Rashid Nurgaliev arrived in South Ossetia on a two-day visit. President of the RSO Leonid Tibilov and members of the delegation visited Leningor area.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the IA Res, the delegation got acquainted with the course of repair of the district hospital in the village of Leningor. "In addition, leadership and guests visited the building of district administration and the military town of the FSB Border Dept in South Ossetia, and also inspected the construction of roads of local and national importance", the agency said.
In a conversation with the IA Regnum, a South Ossetian expert Alan Parastaev said there was information that "Nurgaliyev had arrived to inspect Leningori area, namely to examine the construction of the road Tskhinvali-Leningor, since Russian Defense Ministry has transferred a contract to build the road to a private firm for some reason". "As a result, as expected - there is no road and no Russia's 260 million rubles", Parastaev said.
"And this is a strategic road", he stressed. "The one that exist is in a terrible state after each rain. There is another road, but it runs parallel to the border with Georgia. They have chosen the third option, not so vulnerable and more passable. But it also was not implemented.
The expert believes this is a part of corruption system. This is direct threat to state security and country's interests, the expert told the edition.
Recall, the Russian military of the 4th Russian base are deployed in Leningor region of South Ossetia, near the border with Georgia, under a contract with South Ossetia.