- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Preparatory Conference of NATO exercises in Georgia2012-06-20 12:04
In Tbilisi, the last preparatory conference on the exercises "Georgia 2012" will be held in Georgia on September 22-28, under the auspices of NATO, the Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The conference will be attended by the experts from 70 NATO member countries and its partners. The exercises imply development of joint methods of response to natural and manmade disasters.
It is reported that during the conference they have signed an agreement of understanding between the Coordination Centre to respond to the disaster of NATO and the Georgian Interior Ministry.
Previously, these issues were discussed with the participation of the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at a meeting of the working group, which was held in Batumi. As stated by the Deputy Minister of Defense of Georgia Nodar Kharshiladze, the U.S. and Georgia have determined new areas of cooperation in the sphere of defense, the Day.Az reported.