- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Panjikidze: The authorities hamper producers from cooperating with "Georgian Dream"2012-06-20 14:40
Georgian authorities do not allow producers to cooperate with the "Georgian Dream" and put pressure on them, spokesperson of the coalition Mayan Panjikidze said, the GHN reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Despite the fact that tens of thousands of our citizens are willing to help us without compensation, there are organizational issues that cannot be resolved without some financial services", Panjikidze said.
"The authorities are doing everything to make the industrial operators not to dare to cooperate with us on these issues; and if they dare, they will be severely punished. Therefore, when we addressed to a particular company for services, we faced the two ways: either we were denied or their prices were several times higher than the market prices", the spokesperson said.
"The companies, which, despite the pressure, provide services at market prices, are subjected to completely unimaginable penalties. Despite the fact that everything is clear very well and evidence is obvious, the authorities have categorically denied such actions, trying to create problem", she added.