- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Khizri Aldamov: Georgia is creating a "government of Ichkeria"2012-06-21 12:12
Former Ambassador to the self-proclaimed Republic of Ichkeria in Georgia Khizri Aldamov claimed that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili and members of local security services "take steps to create a new composition of the "legitimate government of Ichkeria in exile". According to the RIA Novosti, Aldamov made this statement at a press conference in Grozny on June 20.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Aldamov, the new government of Ichkeria is being created with the purpose of "organizing pressure on Russia". Aldamov said that Saakashvili had met with the ex-head of the Parliament of Ichkeria Akhyad Idigov, who had allegedly tried to persuade the Georgian president in the need to cease contact with one of the leaders of the Chechen separatist Akhmed Zakayev.
According to him, members of the new "government of Ichkeria" were involved in the activities of "Pankisi Jamaat", responsible for a series of attacks in the North Caucasus with financial support from the U.S. and the Middle East, the edition reported.
As recalled by the Lenta.ru, information about Aldamov's return to Chechnya was reported in middle June. After returning Aldamov repented for his activities in Georgia and said that he wanted to "live the rest of life on native land and to be helpful to the Chechen people".