- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Abkhazia, a parliamentary commission to study the problems of repatriates established2012-06-21 14:56
Parliamentary commission to study and further settlement of the problems related to the implementation of the project on returning the repatriates was created yesterday under the decision of Abkhazian MPs, the Caucasian Knot reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The emergence of the commission was the result of a meeting with the Chairman of the State Committee on Repatriation Zurab Adleiba, which took place yesterday in the Parliament. It was devoted to the issues related to the arrival of repatriates from the Republic of Syria. Adleiba spoke about the conditions of their stay and plans of the State Committee for their further adaptation.
"Under the decision of the deputy corps there was created a parliamentary commission to study and further addressing of the existing problems in the implementation of the project to return of our compatriots", the IA Regnum cited the Parliamentary press service.
Currently, 27 people (12 families) have returned to Abkhazia in May, temporarily residing in the hotel "Aytar" in Sukhum. They have got the Abkhazian passports. Some of them have been employed. According to the returnees, the adaptation process is successful, and they are happy to learn Abkhazian language.