- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry calls to refrain from traveling to Syria2012-06-21 18:30
Russian Foreign Ministry calls the citizens not to travel to Syria, the ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said, RIA Novosti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russian Foreign Minister recalls about the current recommendation to the Russian citizens to refrain from visiting Syria for tourism in general", Lukashevich said.
He also said that preliminary contacts for the international conference on Syria, proposed by Russia, will be continued in the coming days.
"The relevant preliminary contacts took place on June 19 and 20 in Geneva. Such contacts will be continued in the coming days", the ministry spokesman said.
Note, according to the media, Russia's armed forces, including the fleet, began preparations for the addressing of urgent problems in Syria. First of all, it can be evacuation of Russian citizens and the militaries of the logistics point of the Russian Navy in Tartus from Syria.