- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hidden camera and listening devices at a conference of the Armenian community in Tbilisi2012-06-22 12:14
Participants of the conference, which was held June 21 in Tbilisi by the Armenian community, suddenly found that they were being watched. Hidden camera and listening device were found in a pot with artificial flowers after the end of the conference. This information was reported on the official website of the Georgian oligarch Bidzina Ivanishvili. The conference was held in hotel "Old Metekhi", the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The host of the conference, the chairman of the Association for the Armenians of Georgia Karina Barseghian, suggested that the watching over the conference was not an accident, and connected this fact of her membership in the political coalition, "Georgian Dream", headed by the opposition billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili.
According to Barseghian, eavesdropping equipment and a hidden camera were accidentally discovered by the staff of the hotel where the conference took place, and reported this fact to the organizers. Karina Barseghyan called Georgian law enforcement agencies to respond to the incident and to investigate this fact, the edition reported.