- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian border police officers have not let the children to enter Abkhazia2012-06-22 14:53
Russian border police officers have not let children's power triathlon team to pass through the Abkhazian section of the Georgian-Russian border.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is reported by the Abkazeti.info, the children were going to have a rest in Abkhazia, accompanied by the Head of Children's and Youth Sports School of the Vladimir region, but since they had no notarized consent to travel outside of Russia, they were not let to pass. The train with the children stood for an hour at the checkpoint, since the young athletes refused to leave the train coach.
As recalled by the Yuga.ru, since the beginning of the summer the staff of the Black Sea and Azov Border Dept of the coast guard of the FSB of Russia has not let about 100 minors to pass through the border, most of them - at the Sochi direction.
To enter Abkhazia and Ukraine with parents the children must have a passport (international passport) or a birth certificate. If a child goes to these countries without their parents (guardians, trustees), in addition to a passport or birth certificate a child needs a notarized consent to travel to a specific country in a specific period of time.