- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mayor of Tbilisi delievers an ultimatum to the President2009-02-19 15:42
Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, and his team may join opposition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Moreover, in case the early presidential elections are called, Ugulava is ready to run for President, one of the non-parliamentary opposition leaders said.
"Confrontation of authorities, in particular, Liberty institute and law enforcement bodies reached pinnacle. The confrontation of Gigi Ugulava and The Interior Minister Vano Merabishvili entered the critical stage ", the source said - The Vzglyad.
According to this source, "Vano Merabishvili said to the President: "either me or Gigi" and Saakashvili came down in favour of Merabishvili; in response to the President's "betrayal" Ugulava joined opposition and claimed his decision to run for President.