- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prosecutor General of South Ossetia requests to extend the check of Russia's financial aid2012-06-25 17:17
Prosecutor General of South Ossetia intends to apply to extend the check of the use of the Russian financial aid to the republic for socio-economic development and public investment. Ossetian Prosecutor General Merab Chigoev told this to the IA Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In accordance with the disposal of the President of the Republic of South Ossetia Leonid Tibilov, late April this year, under the order of the Prosecutor General and the Head of Control and Accounts Chamber of the RSO there was created a joint investigative team. It has started to check the activities of ten organizations and institutions of the Republic, which were engaged in the issues of rehabilitation and construction of economic infrastructure after 2008 in varying degrees", Prosecutor General said.
According to the Echo of the Caucasus, Merab Chigoev stated that the check covered the period from January 1, 2010 to March 2012; the investigative activities are being conducted in all of the state institutions mentioned in the disposal. "It's a big work, a huge volume of documents to be examined. Moreover, for the high quality of this work, we need to do a lot of work outside of South Ossetia. The corresponding agreement on legal assistance was signed by the General Prosecutor's Office of South Ossetia with Russian colleagues some time ago. Note that the investigative activities outside of the Republic should be conducted at almost the entire territory of Russia, from the Far East and ending with the western regions of Russia. This question is being developed; appropriate tasks are being prepared; specialists from Russia were attracted", Chigoev said.