- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nine people killed in an explosion in Iraq2012-06-26 11:56
A mined bus blew up next to the football field in the Iraqi town of Al-Hillah, killing nine people, RIA Novosti reported with reference to Reuters.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Explosion occurred during the match of two junior teams; players age ranged from 15 to 20 years. As a result, nine people were killed, 30 people were wounded, among them a young football players and spectators, the representative of the local health facility Abdulamir al-Dzhiburi stated. He also noted that the incident occurred in an area predominantly populated by Shia Muslims.
June 22, at least 14 people were killed and over 100 injured as a result of the two explosions in Baghdad. This was reported by representatives of the Iraqi police.
The first device exploded on a busy road of the market on the northern outskirts of the Iraqi capital. The second explosion occurred when the police and ambulance arrived at the scene.