- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
III Azerbaijan-Russia Interregional Forum opens in Baku2012-06-28 11:41
In Baku, the third Russian-Azerbaijani Interregional Forum "Russian-Azerbaijani dialogue 2012" openedюgt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the APA, the event was organized by the Development Fund "Institute for Eurasian Studies" supported by the administrations of the Presidents of Azerbaijan and Russia.
The opening ceremony was attended by President of the Development Fund "Institute of Eurasian Studies" Valery Tursunov, the head of the Azeri Presidential Administration Ramiz Mehdiyev, the head of the Russian Presidential Administration for Interregional and Cultural Relations with Foreign Countries Vladimir Chernov.
At the opening ceremony the chairman of the Economic Policy Committee of the Milli Majlis (Parliament) of Azerbaijan Ziyad Samadzade stated that the proposals to be announced during the forum are aimed at developing social and economic ties between the two countries. According to him, each of these forums increases the level of strategic cooperation between the two countries, the Rosbalt reported.
At the forum they will discuss the issues posing fundamental importance for both countries in a globalizing world. The agenda includes the development of interregional cooperation, banking, monetary and investment policy, humanitarian cooperation and others, Samadzade said.