- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian Foreign Minister met with the president of Nagorno-Karabakh2012-06-29 12:49
June 29, President of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic Bako Sahakyan received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Edward Nalbandian in Artsakh.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the NEWS.am, the press service of the NKR president stated that the meeting was attended by Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Basil Atajanyan. At the meeting they discussed issues concerning the foreign policy of the two Armenian republics, regional developments and the settlement of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict.
Both sides pointed out the need for expansion of ties between the administrative units of the two Armenian republics, which would have a positive impact on socio-economic development of Armenia and Artsakh.
According to the Yerkramas, from the Karabakh side the meeting was attended by Deputy Speaker of National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh Arthur Tovmasyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Spartak Tevosyan and the head of the NKR president apparat, Security Council Secretary Marat Musayelyan.