- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili was again denied of Georgian citizenship2012-06-29 14:48
June 29, 2012, Tbilisi City Court of Appeal did not satisfy the appelate claim of Bidzina Ivanishvili for the restoration of his Georgian citizenship, the IA Regnum reported. The resolution states that the Court of Appeal shared the decisions and estimates made by the Court of First Instance - the Tbilisi City Court.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As recalled by the VZGLIAD, October 11, 2011, President Mikheil Saakashvili deprived the opposition leadership of Georgian citizenship.
Bidzina Ivanishvili has French citizenship; he was deprived of Russian citizenship on the basis of his own appeal.
If the Supreme Court does not restore billionaire's citizenship the politician's lawyers would appeal to the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.
April 4, billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili was denied of Georgian citizenship by naturalization. The Ministry of Justice of Georgia, in particular, stated that the opposition leader should ask the Georgian nationality as the second.