- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian Armed Forces Colonel tried to blow up a restaurant "Harsnaqar"2012-07-02 13:02
July 1, at 6:28 pm, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Armenia received a signal that the building of the restaurant complex "Harsnaqar" in Yerevan, belonging to the deputy from the ruling Republican Party of Armenia, head of the FFA Ruben Hayrapetyan, an explosive device detected, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Emergencies Ministry press service stated an operative group and a unit of crisis management center, as well as the lifeguard team were sent to the scene. In the building there was found a military bag with two hand grenades, ammunition and explosives inside.
Later the bag was transferred to a safe place.
According to the Armenian media, June 30, a man with a suitcase entered the restaurant and threatened to blow it up. The operational-investigation group led talks with him for about 3 hours, leaving him disarmed and arrested. Colonel of Armenian Armed Forces Vardan Samvelyan was threatening to blow up a restaurant complex "Harsnaqar", the edition reported.
As recalled by the Panorama.am, June 17, the guards of the restaurant complex "Harsnaqar" brutally beat a military doctor Vahe Avetisyan. Later, June 29, Vahe Avetisyan died in the hospital.