- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia arrives in Armenia2009-02-20 11:40
Today Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, arrives in Armenia with a 2-day official visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia, in the course of his visit Vashadze will hold meetings with the President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan and the Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan. Talks in an enlarged format will be held with Armenian Foreign Minister Eduard Nalbandyan. - RIA Novosti.
Vashadze will visit the Museum of Genocide Victims and lay a wreath on the Memorial of Genocide Victims.
In end 19th - early 20th century Ottoman Turkey regularly persecuted Armenians. In 1915 over 1.5 mln Armenians were massacred.
Turkey traditionally denies the charges of genocide of Armenians and condemns Western critics on this issue.
It's worthy noticing that Georgia hasn't already officially recognized the fact of genocide.