- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Killers of General Dumbadze detained in Moscow2012-07-04 14:14
The alleged killers of the former Georgian General Roman Dumbadze, who was shot at the Rublyovka on May 21, 2012, Russian Central Investigation Department reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
May 21, 2012, ex-general of the Armed Forces of Georgia Roman Dumbadze was shot by unknown persons in Moscow, at the Rublyovka. According to witnesses, two unidentified men in masks shot Dumbadze. They rode on motorcycles. Having shot Dumbadze they immediately fled. He died at the scene before the arrival of the ambulance. A witness of the crime was a girl who was with Dumbadze. The motorcycles of the criminals were found later.
"As part of an investigation in conjunction with the operational staff of the Moscow Criminal Investigation Department there were arrested the direct perpetrators of the crime ... At the present time, the necessary investigations is being carried out against three members of armed group, origins from Georgia", said in a statement.
Since 2004 Dumbadze was serving a life sentence for treason and was released in August 2008. In 2004, the commander of the Batumi brigade Dumbadze declared disobedience to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia. He said he would submit only to the then head of the autonomy Aslan Abashidze. Soon Dumbadze was arrested and sentenced for life. In August 2008, in Gori, the Georgian side transmitted the general to the Russian side; in return, the Russian side transmitted 12 Georgian military on the bridge over the Inguri River. In 2010, under the decree of Russian President Dumbadze was granted Russian citizenship, RIA Novosti reported.