- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran argues it may destroy all the U.S. bases in the Middle East in a few minutes2012-07-05 11:57
Iran has prepared a response plan for an attack from outside, according to which the U.S. military bases in the Middle East region will be destroyed within minutes after the attack. This was stated by the head of aerospace forces of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution General Ali Amir Hajizade.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have thought through the measures to deploy missiles designed to destroy the 35 bases in the first minutes after the attack", Hajizade said. He added that he was talking about the U.S. military bases located around the Islamic Republic. "All these bases are within range of our missiles", Hajizade noted, the Vesti reported.
According to the General, military exercises, carried out by the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution, are designed to work out the missile strikes on hypothetical enemy airbases. During the exercises, the missiles have successfully hit all the targets, Deputy Commander of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution Hossein Salami said, the Rosbalt reported.
Recall, July 3, the Iranian military reported to hold a training launch of the missiles "surface-to-earth" of long and medium range.
Among other things, they have performed a training launch of missiles capable of flying to Israel. Thus, the Iranian army announced the launch of missile with range up to 2000 km, whereas the distance from Iran to Israel amounts 1600 km.
The purpose of the exercises is to check the combat readiness of missile units, the accuracy and effectiveness of the new missile systems and unmanned aerial vehicles produced in Iran. The program of the maneuvers provided for the launch of hundreds of missiles at dozens of training targets.