- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bulgaria and Georgia to sign an agreement in communication sphere2009-02-20 12:56
Today Georgia and Bulgaria will sign an agreement on cooperation in the spheres of mail service, electronic communications and information technologies, said Irakli Gachechiladze, the Deputy Minister of Economic Development - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday in the Sheraton Metekhi Palace hotel the third meeting of the Georgian- Bulgarian Joint Intergovernmental Commission was held. The participants were representatives of different departments, issues of bilateral cooperation, including in the spheres of trade, transport, communication and defense were discussed.
According to the Deputy Minister of Economic Development of Georgia the agreement will favor good and regular development of the two countries in the sphere of mail service, electronic communications and information technologies.
At the same time the project implies no change in the legislation of Georgia and therefore will need no money from the state budget.