- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New program of social and economic development of South Ossetia2012-07-06 14:31
Government of South Ossetia, along with representatives of Russian ministries and agencies, is developing a new program of socio-economic development. President of South Ossetia Leonid Tibilov said this during a joint briefing with the Assistant to the President of Russia on the socio-economic issues of South Ossetia and Abkhazia Tatiana Golikova and Deputy Head of Russian Security Council Rashid Nurgaliyev who arrived in South Ossetia with delegation of representatives of Russian ministries and departments.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leonid Tibilov said that for two days a large delegation from the Russian Federation which discussed the issues of socio-economic development, worked in the country, the RBC reported.
"Delegation experts together with South Ossetian leaders of relevant departments have worked out priority areas, which later will be included in the general program of social and economic development of South Ossetia", the president said.
Leonid Tibilov also thanked the members of the delegation and Russia through them, for constant and comprehensive support provided for South Ossetia's, the Rosbalt reported. In turn, Golikova noted that Russian financial assistance provided for South Ossetia after the August 2008 was used inefficiently. She said that funds allocated by Russia, go to the rehabilitation and construction of new facilities in the country.