- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan's DM reported the victims and the wounded in a shootout at the border with Armenia2012-07-09 15:47
The soldiers of Azerbaijan Army Jalal Aliyev and Urfa Veliyev were injured in a shootout in the Agstafa sector of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border. This was reported by the IA Regnum referring to Azeri media reports citing the press service of Defense Ministry of Azerbaijan. The wounded soldiers were hospitalized; their condition is assessed as moderate.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the source, as a result of the intense firefight, the Armenian side has lost one soldier, wounding four soldiers. Meanwhile, in an interview to the IA Regnum the spokesman of the Ministry of Defense of Armenia Artsrun Hovhannisyan denied information about a shootout and casualties among the troops.
Meanwhile, the situation at the contact line between Armenian and Azerbaijani troops remains tense.
As reported by the Day.az, on Sunday and on Monday night Armenian Armed Forces fired on positions of Azerbaijani Army in several directions. The fire was coming from the villages Voskevan, Noyemberyansky region of Armenia, as well as from the positions in the occupied territories near the villages of Gorgan, Fizuli region, Tapgaragoyunlu, Goranboy region, Mehdi village and nameless heights of Jabrail district.