- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is predicted new difficulties with Russia2009-02-20 14:44
Georgian politicians predict the new round of difficulties with Russia - Rossiya-Gruzia agency reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This is the part of Russia`s spring front line. It's obvious that this front will begin from Baltic States and reach Georgia after passing Ukraine," said Givi Targamadze , the chairman of the Parliamentary Committee for Defense and Security.
Commenting upon the same question, Davit Sikharulidze, the Minister of Defense of Georgia, added that Georgia "has already been exposed to several types of aggression from the side of Russia". "We remember pretty well that first there was the economic aggression, then came the aggression of Russian special services, and it all ended in the August events", he stated.
Georgian political scientists also cannot exclude aggressive steps from the side of Russia. According to expert Ramaz Sakvarelidze, "Russia has imperial ambitions, and it is a disease. Considering this aspect, until our relations with Russia normalize we should expect new aggressive steps. Therefore Georgia needs cooperation with international community", he noted.