- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The next conference on European integration will be held in Batumi2012-07-10 16:55
As reported by the IA Regnum, the 9th International Conference "European Way of Georgia - The European Union and its European neighbors" opens July 10 in Batumi. The conference will last till July 12. It is organized by the apparatus of the State Minister of Georgia on European and Euro-Atlantic integration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili will address to the participants of the meeting. The conference will be attended by the Prime Minister of Moldova Vladimir Filat, European Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy Stefan Fule, the president of the European People's Party Wilfried Martens, delegations from the EU and EU partners, as well as the representatives of executive and legislative authorities, NGOs and business circles.
The Conference is devoted to the prospects of the European integration process in East-European EU neighborhood, including democratic reforms and the rule of law, the challenges to global and regional security, economic co-operation with the European Union and international relations, the Vestnik Kavkaza reported.
The conference will comprise four thematic sessions: democratic reform and the rule of law; challenges to global security; the opportunities of economic integration with the European Union; the contacts between people as a catalyst for European integration.