- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili: Saakashvili is professional liar2012-07-11 13:32
Leader of the political coalition "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili believes that the President of the European People's Party Wilfried Martens is in the lie of Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Ivanishvili told this commenting the speech Wilfried Martens at the summit of the Eastern Partnership in Batumi and at a joint press conference with Saakashvili after the summit. Martens, in particular, spoke of the incompatibility between money and politics and inadmissibility of citizens bribing by the politicians.
According to Ivanishvili, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili is a "professional liar". He also added the coalition would be able "to show Wilfried Martens the reality".
As recalled by the VZGLIAD, on the eve, speaking at the international conference "European Way of Georgia: The EU and its European neighbors" in Batumi, Martens said: "We should not mix politics and money".
"The President of Georgia and his friends have created a new democracy in the country", Martens said, accusing the "Georgian Dream" and its leader in an attempt to attract capital to win the parliamentary election in October.
The ruling party of Georgia, "United National Movement" has long cooperated with the European People's Party, and recently Martens attacks the Georgian opposition on a regular basis.