- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
China allocates Georgia $ 9,5 million2012-07-11 15:26
People's Republic of China will provide Georgia $ 9.5 million, the Business-Georgia reported. In this regard, the Governments of Georgia and China signed an agreement on economic and technical cooperation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Finance of Georgia, from the Georgian side the agreement was signed by the Minister of Finance and from the Chineese side - by the Vice Minister of Commerce.
Under the agreement, Georgia will receive $ 9.5 million for agricultural development. In particular, this amount will go to support a program of mechanization of the countryside.
Georgian Finance Ministry noted that was the second Chinese grant, which would be directed at promoting the development of agriculture in Georgia, the ArmInfo reported.
Since 2005, the PRC government has allocated Georgia 220 million yuan (about 34,7 million dollars) in the form of a grant and a 20-year interest free trade credit in the amount of 30 million yuan (about 4,7 million dollars) with a 10-year grace period.