- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan is conducting military exercises in conflict zone with Armenia2012-07-11 16:34
Azerbaijani army is conducting large-scale exercises in the area of contact between the armed forces of Armenia and Azerbaijan, press officer of the Defense Ministry told RIA Novosti on Wednesday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The military exercises, conducted under the leadership of Defense Minister Safar Abiyev, involve ground troops and personnel of the Air Force of the country. The exercises provide for the use of modern equipment and weapons", the agency's interlocutor said.
The exercises began on Tuesday and will last until the end of the week.
Azerbaijani servicemen will also take part in the military exercises conducted in Turkey, as well as in the planned military exercises in Ukraine. In Istanbul, "Open sea exercises 3" are being held from July 10 to August 13. The multinational command and staff and field exercises "Rapid Triedent 2012" will be held in Lviv on July 16-28, the Caucasian Knot reported.