- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. and Azerbaijan intend to build oil refinery in Tajikistan2012-07-13 12:34
Tajik Aluminium Company (TALCO) and Azerbaijani company "Azeraluminium" have signed a cooperation agreement. A source in the TALCO told the IA Regnum that the agreement was signed during the official visit of President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon to the Republic of Azerbaijan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Rosbalt, the details of this cooperation are reflected, in particular, in a memorandum on cooperation between TALCO and "Azeraluminium". In accordance with the tripartite agreement between TALCO, "Azeraluminium" and the American company Sokar Foster Wheeler, an oil refinery shall be constructed in the south of Tajikistan.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has instructed the country's decision makers to take all necessary measures to ensure the Tajik Aluminium Company (TALCO) with coke and other necessary materials at discounted prices. Aliyev has expressed interest in developing trade and economic cooperation with Tajikistan. He has also instructed the heads of the relevant structures of the country to consider and examine the investment project of Tajikistan.