- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia intends to share with Afghanistan its experience in reforming the economy2012-07-13 18:18
Under the coordination of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank, Afghan delegation visited Georgia in order to reduce the factors impeding the development of the local construction sector and promoting the country's economy, the NRegion reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Trend, this week, representatives of the municipality of Kabul met with colleagues from the Tbilisi Mayor's Office and the Ministry of Economy and acquainted with their experience in the sphere of issuing building permits, said in the Tbilisi office of the IFC.
"We have heard a lot about the reforms carried out in Georgia. Meetings with representatives of the Georgian government will help us to present the measures that we should take to reform our own country more clearly. We want to emphasize the role of the International Finance Corporation in the organization of our visit", the head of Planning Department Municipality of Kabul Mohamed Yasin said.
This was the second visit of Afghan delegation to Georgia, organized by the IFC. In the spring of this year the Afghan delegation got acquainted with the experience of Georgia in the field of business registration and licensing.