- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO promises to prepare Georgia for joining the alliance2009-02-20 17:26
NATO will study in which way to continue assistance in preparation for joining the alliance for Ukraine and Georgia, said Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, the Secretary General of NATO, at the informal meeting of the member countries Ministers of Defense - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Scheffer noted that at the meeting they had a possibility to analyze the achievements and decide upon the way to continue assistance for preparation for Georgia's and Ukraine's membership. He reminded that at the summit in Bucharest the decision on the future joining of theses countries was made.
On February 20th , in the course of the second day of the ministerial in Krakow the NATO-Georgia and NATO-Ukraine Commissions meetings were held.